Our annual maintenance contracts (AMC) are a great way to safeguard your CNC Machines against untimely and costly repairs and ensure that it runs with maximum efficiency.
- Site readiness visit before installation – STM Engineers visit a customer’s factory before installing to analyse the site readiness and prepare the factory for installation.
Installation & commissioning – After readiness of site is assessed, STM Engineers install machinery and commissions the product.
Application & controller training – Our services do not end there, after installation STM Engineers offer application and controller training to the factory staff and answer queries on the functionality of the product.
Tooled up support based on the order – STM Engineers are available to support customers with regards to fixing the machine.
Periodical maintenance training to operators – STM offers periodical maintenance training to operators of the machine to minimise downtime, to increase production and overall promote goodwill between STM and customers.
Preventive maintenance – At STM, we believe that even before a problem arises there are many things that can be done to prevent damage or dysfunction in a machine. Our regular checks and maintenance training to operators ensures that the machines are running well, and production is constant throughout the year.
Technical guidance over phone call to save machine idle time – STM offers prompt guidance to customers over the phone to save machine idle time and offer customers valuable information during crucial working hours.
- Breakdown calls support – STM Engineers offer immediate breakdown services to help customers get the machine up and running. This ensures that customers can continue to produce with minimal downtime.
- Machine health checkup & spares life estimation – We do regular machine health checkups to prevent machine breakdown. Our spares life estimation allows customers to make important decisions about how and when to change their spares.
- Preventive maintenance with remainder follow-up – STM regularly follows up with customers regarding their machine, reminding them of the next service for their machinery.
- Machine feasibility study – STM conducts a feasibility report to find out if it is possible for customers to achieve a solution given certain constraints.
- Turnkey solutions – Our turnkey solutions are ready-to-go, full package solutions which are easily deployed or implemented for the customer.
- Process optimization – STM adjusts processes to optimize specific parameters without violating any constraints.
- Component Prove Out – We verify if the program is correct, and the CNC machine is setup correctly so that there will be no problems when the g-code is run for the first time.
- Programming support – We offer programming support to our customers to avoid hiccups while actual functioning.
- Productivity improvement – STM engineers help customers to better productivity by using functions available on the machine.
- On-site training – STM engineers offer on-site training to customers to understand the intricate functioning of their machine.
STM’s technology centers are located at Chennai and Faridabad. Our technology centres have a selection of machines with which customers receive expert guidance. It is also a place where STM representatives create awareness on effective utilization of machines.